Monday, September 12, 2011

day 7

terima kasih Tuhan, today You let me to thear my most favourite voice :)
that calm, friendly, and patience voice i love the most.. im really really happy so i boost my appetite into the highest level hehe :p

so, this is my first day to be back to my campus after my super-boring-3-months holiday :p
sooo excited that i wish i have more strength to start the new semester :)
i want to start it more organized way..
ga mau berantakan seperti semester kemarin.. ga mau tanpa semangat seperti semester kemarin
semester ini aku harus tetep semangat apapun yang terjadi :D
i just want to let everything happen as it is, be thankful for the good things and be grateful for the bad ones :)
dan tetep terus selalu mencoba menjadi lebih dewasa dari sebelumnya.. i dont want to disappoint anyone anymore :)

and today, i thank God i can hear my most favourite voice and also the way you lie to me how you didn't miss me, i hope that's a real lie! haha ;)








day 7 : trying to thank God for everything happened, trying to be sincere and let everything hapeen as it is :)

No comments:

Post a Comment