Tuesday, March 13, 2012

something i suddenly remember

today, a year ago..
where everything ended between us..
but we're still fine after all, we talk, we chat, we laugh.. we make friend..
i know this may sound stupid for a separated couple, but everything is surely wouldn't be the same between us like before, just like what you said last night.
i become overreacted, too much talking, too many attention and wanting things too much from you.
but you're still befriend me :)

i thank you and i appreciate you to keep this.
though it wasnt like what i want but.. yes, i can change you. the thing i should probably do is i change myself.. no, no, no.. not change myself.. i'll still be myself. but i should probably try to fit in our 'new place'.

thank you for everything. im here whenever you need me. im looking forward for every steps you take. and good luck, capt :)

No comments:

Post a Comment