Thursday, August 25, 2011

use your phone camera to motivate you!

I personally must admit that im not an easy motivated person.
I can only be motivated if it is motivated by something or someone I really love. Well, I don’t need to tell  or describe what are they, but I'm going to tell you one of my favourite things which I usually use to motivate my myself.. Yes, you can really motivate your own self with something you really love .

Mine is..
TADAAAAAA!! Cellphone, handphone, mobile phone, whatever you named it :p
Mine is super no-stupid phone, Nokia 6303, it's not a smartphone but it definitely not a stupid phone also :)

Remembering everybody, including me, nowadays cant stay any second away from their phone, why not using it to do something good for us..

I love decorating texts, I love drawing ( eventhough most of time it looks more like a hurricane than a a picture :p), I love taking pictures with my phone camera..

soooo, i am used to write my target with a marker on a piece of paper, decorate it, and then take a picture of it with my phone camera.

for example : 
forget it, otha!
fight for 550!, or
JOGJA FOR OCTOBER!!
and after that, use the photo as my phone wallpaper, remembering i cant stay a second away from my phone, everytime I felt sad, down, galau, or even desirely spend my money while I have to save money for vacation, I look at my phone dan mau ga mau harus liat tulisan 'paksaan' itu di hape dan yes! Bisa sedikit ngerem nafsu dan emosi :)

Selamat Mencoba! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment