Tuesday, November 8, 2011

how this 8 people could be in the same table, doing some different things, with a different same gadget.

a long title, huh?
so, i have been sitting here for 3hours, doing some unimportant things.
it's 3 hours and it feel just like still an hour haha unimportant things always feel so fast :p
i stalk people's twitter timeline, played The Sims, kaskus-ing, facebook-ing, watching the riddiculous short cartoon Larva, had a CTR battle with my friends, and that unimportant things.
noticing that im going to have a structure test in the next 2 hours, i'm still holding my grammar book and dont even touch or turn-over the pages for the last 3 hours.
i was meant to have a little review and study but im focusing on my laptop al the time haha

two girls in front of me were heboh-ly watching a korean tv show recording, next to them, three young guy, about 21-ish, were having a CTR battle and cursing each other, next to me, a guy about 22-ish were seriosly staring at his laptop doing his assignment, probably, after spending the previous 5 minutes cursing his friend for acidentally plugged off his laptop cable which make his laptop turned off and make him has to do his assignment from the beginning, he looks stressfull. what a pity.
on my left side, a lesbian girl, were busy doing things with her blackberry, it seems like she gout so many BBM that i heard much BBM ringtone from her phone. so are the rest of the people sitting here.

me, were 'busy' dealing myself whether to study or doing with my laptop, but i finally decide it, i write this post better than i study for my grammar test.

enough ya. okay. see you then.

No comments:

Post a Comment